Thursday, November 26, 2009

When Seasons Greetings go Wrong!

In honor of thanksgiving, I decided to play with the social conventions involving greetings. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Sasha Fierce: Happy thanksgiving
me: no thanks
Sasha Fierce: Huh
me: i reject your seasonal greeting
Sasha Fierce: Uhm
U cant
Reject it
N why wud u
me: yes i can
Sasha Fierce: ..
Why wud u
me: just to b a prick
duh

me: happy thanksgiving
Laura Atlas: you too Grahamers!!!
me: no thx
Laura Atlas: sorry lol

me: happy turkey day
Arnold Peppercorn: back at you
me: no thx
Arnold Peppercorn: alright
fuck off then
trick

me: happy thanksgiving
Max Dunbar: you too
me: no thx
Max Dunbar: fagot
me: go fuck yourself
i am rejecting your seasonal greeting
Max Dunbar: i'm rejecting your rejection
me: oooh
does this mean i HAVE to have a happy thanksgiving now?
damn u for bringing me joy on this solemn day of indian massacre

me: Happy thanksgiving!
Ricardo Santiago: Thanks gm. Happy tofurkey day to u too
me: tofurkey, are you serious?
Ricardo Santiago: Yeah man. I'm going to have it for the first time today...
me: u vegetarians don't deserve this holiday
i retract my 'happy thanksgiving'
Ricardo's new status message - Happy Tofurkey day everyone!
me: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment